Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Media over load......speak of nothing....

Saving grace....

Laughing in front of the camera, I cant help it when Marc starts rolling. Its kinda like when I get in water I just starts laughing hysterically.....(fun fact #1 haha!)



Me....plain and simple.

I know people expect for me to dish out my whole mess of a life right here right now, but I dont know if its something to be shared so easily. This is my life we are talking about. I can be fully honest and then what if someone comes and reads my posts and dont like what I have to say, what then? Its suppose to be to relieve stress, to breathe freely and plainly. I have read so many people's blogs because I was 1st reading Allie's and some of the things I have read blow my mind. I have seen such love and compassion and articulate love of the arts and for one's work, but I have also seen hate...and it seems to stem more and more from our famed source of communication: "Internet"

I see victims, predators, artists, lovers, musicians, enthusiasts etc...

I will speak from my heart at all times, but the moment you do not like something "hush" for I dont think anyone has a place to judge, mock or laugh. Criticism is left for the arts and politics of things that are drawn from a creative or analytical divine. If you have no relation to any of my words or topics and want to purely speak out of hate. Reside from my blog.

With that I say "Hi" to all.....and stay tuned. I have a photo shoot in about 45 minutes. Im late!

3 comments:

Allie-gator said...

No hate here....

so glad you decided to join the Blogger's Klan!!

Love ya girl, now go WORK IT!

Jamie said...

there's only a few haters, don't worry about them, they aren't of any importance :)

Can't wait to hear what you have to say!

Jamie Lovely said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Looking forward to keeping up with you!