Tuesday, April 8, 2008

In the middle....


This shoot is taking forever. Location change mid-way. Im in the Valley today....so we are now in this CREEPY graveyard....and they expect me to produce beauty...haha I'll go for the distressed damsel look I guess....Its super hot and humid and Im in a beautiful dress....I feel like my make-up is going to rub off.....ew! Oh well.....Im getting my hair 'Did' as I write this....POOFY! haha....They are taking my hair to the next level...I feel like Marge Simpson on Crack!


After today I head back up to Houston....I play the Sax and well I have a lesson to teach one of my students tomorrow night at 6pm :) My favorite past time...I love to teach!


Then from there I go to Cali where I feel lost in a land of the serious superficial. Could our world be anymore fake?!?! I know it seems like I help support it by my work, but I dont do it for the famed outlook of it, I do it for the art. Its as simple as that. I started taking photography lessons from my buddy Marc....about to launch out on my own. I want my own Gallery one day....


My ex's mother is a photographer for the Government. She was even offered a job for National Geographic! I mean wow....Amazing woman. Quite the talent. She goes to Lourdes every year and just takes massive amounts of photos.....Idolistic.

Art is such an expression. My father was an artist and musician and he doesnt do that anymore. He says if he could go back in time he would be a photographer. You capture "Life" as you deem it. Poetry in the making!


If your wondering whether this 'gal' has time to date.....think again. No time. But I do have my eyes on this man. So amazing.....I just got out of a horrible relationship and it openned my eyes to a whole new me. A me that I had lost.....never again will that happen.
Thats a wrap.....Im out the door again......'til later!

7 comments:

ElPato said...

Damn girl, you've inspired me to quit being such a flake and find an awesome woman to be the mother of my child! haha! If it were only that easy...

Allie-gator said...

You need to get off your computer and get your head into work! Slacker!

So@24 said...

You talk exactly like Allie Gator!

Simply Taylor said...

That is totally accurate but in my defense its because we have known each other for a while.....so take that so@24! ;)

We are different though, but mesh when it comes to certain subs...Eh you'll see!!!

Rahul said...

you play the saxomophone?

Because I always thought John Coltrane was sexy. I mean, no, I didn't mean that.

Dammit.

Simply Taylor said...

Bahaha! Laughing extremely hard at you rs27! ;)

"You wanna make sexy sexy with John Coltrane?" haha!

Dahlia said...

I totally agree about photography! I do a little as well...although I am far from a National Geographic job offer. Haha!