Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just landed....SOS! Mayday she's going down!

So here is a bit of a scoop. One scoop with no toppings what so ever. I see how you people get when it comes to these things. So I will keep it simple.....why yes, simplicity is best right now.
I have been talking to someone almost every week online via email since I was about a Freshmen in Highschool. He was a back up dancer for Doe, she remade that song "Were in Heaven"......and well I think I may have openned up a whole new can of worms for myself. Why cant things just remain the same....steady, easy, safe....

I will not state his name, lets call him Marcus....

Marcus: Good morning Grace (He calls me Grace because apparently I photo this way...hell if I know, but its sweet I guess....)

Me: Hey, how are you today?

Marcus: Man Im beat, they made me teach a new routine and its just too much, especially right now... (referring to his relationship issues, he proclaimed his love to me last week....and my response was and I hate to say it "laughter" seriously I am my own worst nightmare, I laughed! Who does that! I think I have some kind of mal-function chip programmed in me....)

Me: Im sorry M, I really am. I hope things turn out in your favor. Why dont you take a vacation....(Oh crap, did I really just type that? Im an idiot.....think before you talk, type, move.....I swear.....walking disaster I am)

Marcus: A vacation? Well I havent been to the States since 2000....(See I knew he was going to assume, quick think fast Tay....fast.....he wants to visit, what do I do!?!)

Me: States? You going to take a vacation to what state? (this can only get worse! O'great!)

Marcus: To you silly. (See now he just crossed the line to creepy....and Im annoyed)


I accidentily (huge smurk) got disconnected from my internet. Opps!

7 comments:

Rahul said...

Is it marcus schenkenberg?

That would be awesome!

Laughter is the best medicine. Especially in some guys face thats in love with you. We like that.

Not.

Allie-gator said...

I seriouslt just LOL at rs27's comment!!

I think most guys don't realize....trying TOO hard is a big turn off. Unless of course you are deeply in love in a long term relationship....then its hott!

Simply Taylor said...

Those that have the long term relationships that dont seem to fade, and the couple has passed their honey-moonish stages makes me smile so BIG. If you can be married for something like 30 years and still be madly in love with whom you are with 'dear God you are blessed' ... I want that....

Joe White said...

haha, I thought you said you were tactful! Whoops.

Nat said...

Ha ha, Got to agree with allie-gator, she said it all.

I think you may just have to go on a well timed holiday of your own.

Anonymous said...

don't you just love how these things tend to happen. lol! loved the blog! keep posting!

Jenn said...

nice that you accidentally got disconnected from the internet right at the right time! And, I've tagged you on my blog. :)